A reminder of our activity rules:
- The activity check goes up on the 1st of every month.
- To pass the activity check, you need to have either made 10 IC comments with your character OR have participated in some other form of activity such as IC Chat logs posted to the comm.
- Failure to meet required activity will result in a warning.
- Failure to meet required activity twice in a row will result in your character being booted from the game.
- If your character was introduced more than two weeks into the activity cycle (So after the 14th), you do not have to supply activity. (The original ruling for this was only one week, but we have decided to change that. For this cycle, characters introduced between the 7th and the 14th are exempt, but they will not be for any future checks.)
- If you were on hiatus for two or more weeks of the month, you may be excused from one (1) activity check.
You have one week to respond to this post with links to your character's activity from between June 1st and June 30th.